Day 1: Mathura - Gokul
● Once you reach Delhi / Mathura, you would start your journey towards Mathura.
Upon arrival at Mathura hotel check in and after some rest proceed for
sightseeing of Gokul visit Raman Reti, Chinta Haran Temple, Brahamand Ghatt,
Chaurasi Khambba and Raval village. In the evening Visit Sri Krishna Janam Bhumi
,and Dwarikadheesh Temple and By late evening, you would reach your hotel for
Day 2: Goverdhan Nandgaon Barsana
● After an early morning breakfast at your hotel we would start to Goverdhan. On
Arrival Visit Goverdhan Temple, RadhaKund, Kusum Sarovar after sightseeing of
Goverdhan proceed for Nanadgaon sightseeing visit Nand Bhawan and Barsana visit
Radha Rani Temple and Rangilimahal.Dinner and over night stay at Hotel.
Day 3: Vrindavan Sightseeing
● After morning Delicious breakfast at hotel proceed for Vrindavan sightseeing
visit Mata Vaishno Devi Temple Darshan, IskconTemple,BankeBihariji Temple and in
the afternoon back to hotel take some rest then in evening again proceed for
sightseeing like Nidhivan, Birla Temple, Gayatritapovanbhoomi then proceed for
Yamuna jiAarti and PremMandir. Dinner and over night stay at Hotel.
Day 4: Vrindavan to Agra - Lucknow
● After lovely Breakfast check out from the Hotel and proceed for Agra to visit
TajMahal.After enjoying TajMahal, you would visit Agra Fort and then take your
transfer to Lucknow.Dinner and over night stay at Hotel.
Day 5: Lucknow - Naimisharanya- Ayodhya
● After breakfast drive to Naimisharanya visit NeemsaarTirth, visit Chakrathirth,
Hanuman Garhi, PandavKila, YvasGaddi, HavanKund and SitaKund. and After visiting
there drive towards the Ayodhya. which is around 250 km after reached there
tranfer to Hotel and stay overnight there.
Day 6: Ayodhya - Prayagraj
● After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Ayodhya, visit Saryu
River, Hanuman Garhi, Ram JanamBhumi, KanakBhawan, Ramkot, SwargDwar and In the
evening take your drop to Ayodhya Railway Station // AyodhyaLucknow