The experience in Mathura Vrindavan tour can surely be very enchanting and because Mathura and Vrindavan are the best places to visit if you are looking for a short religious trip. So, if you are planning this trip anytime soon then take a look at the following guide to explore and get the best out of your trip. So that you will get an idea how to travel Mathura Vrindavan and you don’t miss any of the places to visit in Mathura Vrindavan.
Guide to Visit Mathura Vrindavan
The best time to visit Mathura Vrindavan tour is between the months of October and February because of the pleasant weather in these months. This is because, around this time of the year, the temperatures are on the cooler side and the overall weather is quite pleasant. The rest of the year, the region experiences extreme heat with temperatures exceeding 45 degrees on the Celsius scale, which is why people not visit Mathura and Vrindavan during the summer season.
You can take a trip to Mathura Vrindavan for 2 days or 3 days according to your convenience.
For a two-day Mathura trip, you may start your journey in the early morning hours of the day so that you will get more time to visit the places. Start your journey around 6 in the morning and reach Mathura in a few hours. Considering you’re travelling using a taxi, take a local tempo traveler and reach Vrindavan first, day one will be your Vrindavan trip, explore Mathura on day two.
Places to visit in Mathura Vrindavan
- You may start your Mathura Vrindavan tour with Banke Bihari Mandir, which is one of the oldest and most famous temples in the city. Don’t forget to try the delicious, famous Mathura peda along the way which is the popular delicacy of the place.
- After Banke Bihari, you must witness the magical evening aarti at ISKCON temple followed by Prem Mandir visit and Jugal Kishore temple.
- After a tiring day, You can have your dinner at the hotel itself and then overnight stay in the hotel. You may also find a number of restaurants along the way where you can have your meal.
- On the next day, you will check out from your hotel and travel back to Mathura and you must visit Shri Krishna Janmasthan temple, which is the first, where Lord Krishna was born. This place has a very pleasant environment. Most of the people visit this place in search of peace of mind.
- Then after you will have your lunch.
- After lunch, you should definitely go to visit Dwarkadheesh Mandir followed by Radha kund and Birla Mandir. There are many local markets which have handmade crafts and decorative items made by small industry weavers you can buy from there.
- Once you’ve visited all the important temples and interesting places during Mathura Vrindavan Tour, it’s time to end your tour and get back to your city by the booked taxi.